Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My Bucket list

When we we're born, there's only one thing that is certain to happen and we can't avoid it and that is death. So accepting the fact that sooner or later I will die (But I hope not too soon).

 I created this list of things to do before I kick the bucket (Inspired by the Movies : The bucket list and A walk to Remember)

My List of things I want to do before I Die

  1. Quit Smoking 
  2. Show my parents how much I love them
  3. Fall in love for the first time
  4. Find my true love and fall in love like crazy (Still searching)
  5. Get Married (As soon as I find my true love).
  6. Have children of my own
  7. Be a billionaire
  8. Learn how to drive
  9. Fly an airplane
  10. Ride an Airplane
  11. Learn another language
  12. Join a fraternity
  13. Learn how to dance (Still trying)
  14. Learn how to sing and record a song (I don't think I can fulfill this thought because i'm a worse singer)
  15. Be at two places at one time 
  16. Learn how to swim
  17. Have a liquor named after me
  18. have a dog
  19. Travel all around the world (as soon as I get a passport and the money to spend for it )
  20. Have a tattoo
  21. Appear in a film or music video or T.V. show.
  22. Join a Game show
  23. Have a body piercing
  24. Read all Harry Potter Books. (one book to go).
  25. A date with Sarah Geronimo
  26. Read a  full set of Encyclopedia
  27. Write A book
  28. Write a Blog
  29. Kiss the most beautiful girl in the world.
  30. Climb a Mountain
  31. Fire a gun
  32. Help a total strange
  33. Get drunk from dusk til dawn
  34. Go Scuba diving
  35. Ride a Motorcycle
  36. Laugh till I cry
  37. Ride a boat
  38. Live long enough to fulfill this list
that's all for now. i'll update this whenever I finish a task or think of more things to do to add to this list

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining BNP! Your blog has been posted! You can also vote for your favorite blogs! The Top 5 highest rated will be displayed

    in the BLOGS OF FAME and will be featured weekly on our Facebook page ;)

    For site news & updates, check facebook.com/blogsngpinoy

    Thank you,
    BNP
    blogsngpinoy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did you be at twp places at the same time? at seriously? you read a whole set of encyclopedia? wow

    just me,
    www.phioxee.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Be at two places at one time...' exactly what Mandy Moore said in A Walk To Remember.

    ReplyDelete